Not all marketplaces are open for international buyers. As with all marketplaces, you will need to create an account with the same email and password by clicking the "apply/login" link in the top right, and clicking "apply now!"
Please refer to the list below:
- Amazon - EU buyers only.
- B-Stock Events
- B-Stock Supply
- B-Stock Supply EU (EU only)
- B-Stock Wireless
- Department Store Auctions (will need to have USA freight forwarder and export license number)
- Early Upgrade
- Global Resale
- John Lewis (select EU countries only)
- JTV (only accepting INTL buyers from Canada and Mexico)
- Rockport (note: please check Rockport's terms of purchase for list of countries that Rockport will not accept. If you are registered as a business in any of the listed countries, B-Stock will be unable to approve you).
- Sears Canada (Canada and US only)
- TSC (Canada and US only)
- Wireless Network
When bidding on lots, please keep in mind the following:
1) An additional international wire fee will be charged on payments made from outside the United States (about $25).
2) There may be restrictions ("Shipping only to Continental USA") listed on each auction page.
3) If the seller of merchandise on a lot that you win does not deem your documentation sufficient, they may request more or cancel the order.
4) As an international buyer, you are responsible for arranging your own shipping from all locations.