Not all marketplaces are open for international buyers. As with all marketplaces, you will need to create an account with the same email and password by clicking the "apply/login" link in the top right, and clicking "apply now!"
Please refer to the list below:
- Amazon EU (EU only)
- Boise Paper
- B-Stock Events
- B-Stock Supply
- B-Stock Supply EU (EU only)
- B-Stock Wireless
- Closet Closeout Auctions (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Costco (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Crazy Clearance Auctions (EU only)
- Dinged and Dented
- Early Upgrade
- European Automotive Auctions (EU Only)
- Gildan (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Global Resale
- Hudson's Bay
- Home Depot (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- JCPenney (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- John Lewis (Select EU only)
- Lowe's Canada (Canadian Buyers Only)
- Macy's (Requires USA freight forwarder and export license number)
- Meijer Liquidation Auctions
- Sam's Club (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Superior Wireless Auctions
- Walmart (Requires USA freight forwarder)
- Wireless Device Auctions (Non-Canadian Buyers Only)
- Wayfair EU (EU only - VAT required)
- Wireless Network Marketplace
When bidding on lots, please keep in mind the following:
1) An additional international wire fee will be charged on payments made from outside the United States (about $25).
2) There may be restrictions ("Shipping only to Continental USA") listed on each auction page.
3) If the seller of merchandise on a lot that you win does not deem your documentation sufficient, they may request more or cancel the order.
4) As an international buyer, you are responsible for arranging your own shipping from all locations.