Buyers are responsible for arranging their own shipping, through the carrier of their choice. Most auctions will have a shipping estimate provided by Freightquote.com, which is calculated based on your zip code and the location of the merchandise, number of pallets, pallet dimensions, total shipping weight, and several attributes that may vary for each buyer.
Winning bidders will receive a link in their "Bid Won" email to easily arrange shipping with Freightquote.com, based on their shipping estimate. While these estimates are not guaranteed, our customers have found them to be reliable in the past.
You will be able to schedule a pickup by calling the warehouse as soon as the merchandise is confirmed as paid. After receiving payment confirmation please wait one business day to arrange shipment or pickup. Buyers are required to schedule an appointment for pickup within 3 business days of receiving payment confirmation, and all merchandise must be picked up within 5 business days of this notification. All pickups must be made using a dock height trailer.
- Shoes are packaged in shoeboxes, and shoeboxes are packed inside of shipping cartons; 12 pairs per shipping carton (this may vary based shoe size).
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 44L x 34W x 32H (carton size may vary slightly based on style and sizing)
- All products shipped contain our standard UPC label. Contents including: style number, width, size and UPC barcode.
- All products shipped in our master cartons will contain our standard UCC-128 carton label and grid label, automatically placed on the longest right side of the carton.
- Each shipment is sent with a packing slip that is enclosed on the outside of the lead carton for that shipment.
- Our less-than-truckload or full-truckload shipments are shipped with a VICS standard Bill of Lading.
- Rockport’s Spartanburg distribution center has the ability to ship via Account’s Routing Guide or via their in-house carrier if Account chooses.
- House Carrier is Fed-Ex Ground Small Parcel for shipments weighing up to 400 lbs. Shipments weighing more than 400 lbs. will be shipped via central Transport. Fed-Ex Ground Small Parcel will be billed through your Rockport invoice, whereas shipments via Central Transport will be sent freight COLLECT. Central Transport will invoice freight charges to you if you have credit established with them, otherwise they will collect the freight charges at time of delivery.
- House Carrier Weight Breaks
- 0-400 lbs – Fed-Ex Ground
- 400+ lbs – Small Parcel Central Transport
After receiving payment confirmation please wait one business day to arrange shipment or pickup. Buyers are required to schedule an appointment for pickup within 3 business days of receiving payment confirmation, and all merchandise must be picked up within 5 business days of this notification. All pickups must be made using a dock height trailer.