How Do I Pay My Reinstatement Fee?

It's really easy to pay a reinstatement fee for a canceled order on an auction site for which B-Stock collects payments. Just use the same payment instructions you were sent to make the original order payment:

  • By wire (click into your canceled order from your order history page for wire instructions or refer to your bid won email)
  • By PayPal

Make sure to put the canceled order number in the memo or instructions field. 

If B-Stock was not supposed to collect the payment for your canceled order, please submit a request and use the form labeled as "other."

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.